Below is how you do it.
1. Grant Tricent's three apps the necessary permissions in your tenant’s Azure AD
2. Assign admin roles for the Tricent tool to users or groups in your organization
Now assign the Tricent tool Admin or Super Admin role to select users and/or groups in your organization. These users will be able to manage the Tricent tool once you are live on the solution. You can read about the Admin and Super Admin roles in Tricent right here.
1. Start by accessing your Azure Active Directory admin center using an account with the role Global Administrator.
2. Go to Enterprise applications and click the app Tricent Portal API. Please note that we are talking about the Tricent Portal API app, not the app named Tricent Portal.
3. Then go to Users and groups and click + Add user/group.
4. Start by clicking None Selected below Users and groups, search for the users or group(s), click them, and click Select.
5. Now click None Selected below Select a role, click either Admin or Super Admin, and then Select.
6. Finally, click Assign.
3. Ensure that Tricent has access to "Last activity” on your users
1. Using an account with the role Global Administrator, access your Microsoft 365 admin center.
2. Go to Settings in the left-hand menu, select Org settings and go to the Services tab.
3. Scroll down and click Reports.
4. Remove the tick next to Display concealed user, group, and site names in all reports if it exists.
5. Click Save.
4. Provide us with your Azure Tenant ID, organization name, and trusted domains
Using the welcome e-mail you received from us, please reply to us with:
Your Azure Tenant ID - here's how you find it
The name of your organization - simply the name of your company or organization
Your trusted domains - your primary domain and any other domains that you want Tricent to consider trusted - you can always add more once you're live
...and the good news that you have completed this guide.
Once you have sent us the above, we will start setting up our end of the connection and contact you when everything is ready.